Invested In Our Community
For over 100 years, Mellott has generously supported communities surrounding the Company’s operations. We are deeply committed to being a stable, long-term provider of employment and economic activity in the locations where we operate. That commitment is also evidenced through our many contributions to local, regional and national organizations.
Mellott believes in the strength of families and the value of supporting and inspiring young people to become productive members of the community – and in many cases, to become Mellott employees. Some of our outreach includes:
- Supporting Local Youth Programs
- Learn-to-Read Programs
- Mock Job Interviews for Graduating High School Seniors
- Vocational Internship Program
- College Scholarships Awarded Based on the Mellott Core Values of: Safety, Integrity, Commitment, Respect and Excellence
- Field Trips to Historical Sites
Contact us online or by calling (855) 554-1606 for more information.